communicates with a horse.
the animal communication session with Ann, my
dog Sally's behavior during a recent vet appointment
was much improved.
was much calmer. I was so pleased and Sally
was proud of herself too! It was so much more
positive than past experiences."
listens to Tira.
has a special gift that allows her to connect
with animals and people in a way that promotes
healing. I will be using her skills on an ongoing
basis to continue to improve the lives of my animals."
You Knew What Your Animal Companion Was Thinking?
Do you have a pressing issue or concern and nothing else has worked?
Animal communication helps you hear and understand what your animal
is thinking. Though animal communication is new to many people,
professional animal communicators have been in business for more
than 25 years. Animal communication is a treasured gift for humans
who sincerely want to nurture greater understanding with their animals.
Can Animal Communication Help?
Animal communication can help you understand, address or improve:
- Behavior issues;
- Health issues;
- Relationships between animals in a multi-animal household;
- Adding a new person or animal to a household;
- Preparing for an animal's passing;
- Communicating with an animal that has passed on;
- Wanting to know what would make your animals happier.
communication sessions are done by primarily phone and are available
to you no matter where you live.
Your Relationship With Your Animals
Animal communication helps humans:
- Hear the animal's perspective;
- Get a different view of the animal by understanding what he
or she is thinking.
- Strengthen your bond and relationship with the animal;
- Enjoy peace of mind from communication rather than having to
guess what the animal is thinking and feeling;
to Expect From an Animal Communication Consultation
The information you receive back from your animal will vary depending
on the questions or issues addressed. Here are some ideas of what
you can expect from a consultation:
- Answers to the questions that you asked of your animal;
- Ideas from your animal companion on what she/he needs to address
the question or concern;
- Resources and concrete steps regarding how you and your animal
can work together to address the concern or issue;
- Information on how you can use animal communication with your
- A better understanding of your animal companion.
Three Steps in an Animal Communication Session
- I talk with you to find out what questions you have for your
animal and to get a description or photo of her or him.
- I communicate with the animal. This is not done over the phone,
but is done "long distance" from my office. Animal communication
is a conversation with your animal companion. I tune into your
animal intuitively and converse with her/him through thoughts,
mental pictures, emotional feelings and physical sensations.
- We set a time for you to call me so I can relay my conversation
with your animal companion. This may include the animal's ideas
for how the issue can be addressed. You'll receive concrete steps
that you can take to work with the animal to address the issues.
You'll receive information on how you can use animal communication
with your animal companions.
role as an animal communicator is to act as an interpreter between
the human and their animal companion to help them understand each
other better and to offer tools, resources and information that
are helpful in addressing the particular situation.
- Completion of Animal Communication Comprehensive Training Program
by Carol Gurney, a leader in the animal communication profession.
- Cat, dog and bird behavior training.
- Masters in Social Work and 18 years social work experience.
The people and animals that use animal communication are often
in stressful situations and appreciate a compassionate caring
person to listen to them and help them with their situation.
this simple online animal
communication request to learn more or schedule a consultation.
Learn more about animal communicator Ann
Guenther, and get answers to frequently
animal companions Pawsitively The Best care.